PU Foam Insulation ฉนวน Polyurethane Foam ( P.U.FOAM )
The Best Insulation is P.U. FOAM
How rigid polyurethane foam is made
Rigid polyurethane foam is formed when two chemicals a diisocyanate and a polyol are mixed together in the presence of suitable catalysts and activators. In spray-foam, this takes place in the small mixing chamber of the hand-held spray - gun. The gun is fed by hoses from metering pumps placed in the two drums of chemicals.
On mixing, the reaction gives off heat which is used to vaporise a ‘refrigerant blowing agent’ which causes the mix to expand into a foam some 30 times the volume of the liquid constituents. Thus, the normal density of the foam is in the range of 30 to 40 kg/m3, and by virtue of the low thermal conductivity of the gas entrapped within the foam cells, provides excellent insulation value.
Polyurethane is characterized by tremendous amount of air bubbles forming closed cells which trap air inside. It is resistant to impact weather of all seasons. It is light and will not wear down throughout its service life; abrasion resistance; having no joints, I, e., comes in one piece; weevil and termite resistance. Polyurethane foam is an insulator of the latest technology of the present and the future world.
1. Efficient thermal insulator; thermal conductivity ( K-factor = 0.017 Kcal / m / hr / 0C )
2. Light weight and hardness (when being pressed, foam will not collapse).
3. Attachable to almost all types of paper, plywood, steel plate, aluminium, concrete, tiles, etc.
4. Gluey or sticky : able to stick between 2 sides of materials.
5. Low percentage of moisture-proofness (If an in-sulator absorbs water and moistrue, its insulation coefficiency
will change.)Since the foam consists of closed cells, its K – factor will be stable for a long time and gradually
change a little
6. Polyurethane foam is an excellent insulator between the effective temperatture of - 85 0C and 100 0C
7. Flame resistance; inflammable but self extinguishment since it comprises extinguishants.
8. Binding the products; when injecting into the products, there will not be any space, the air bubbles of foam will
promptly attach to the surface of the preducts, thus will not cause any vapour and will reduce the loss of
9. Rustproof and resistant to acids and alkalines
Usage ; Suitable for use as an insultor for almost all types of works.
1. Cold storeroom for sea food, fruits, vegetable, ect.
2. Movable containers such as refrigerated trucks equipped with CO2 TRAILER
3. In chemical plant such as chemical tanks and piping
4. Vessels of the fishing boats, CO2, LPG, LNG tanks, etc.
5. Coatings of pipes used in the industry, and coating of air ducts.
6. Buildings such as electronic plants concerned with food and TEXTILE, housing, hotels,offices, toys, breweries,
distilleries, general industries and farms.