AS Epoxy-W is a 3-component polyurethane trowel applied for industrial floor material processing an extremely high resistance against the attack of acids and alkaline. The material is also highly resistant to inhibits growth of
E-coli, staphylococcus, salmonella and listeria.
AS Epoxy-W is recommended applying at thickness 6-8 mm.
AS Epoxy-W provides a seamless hard wearing attractive floor which is chemical resistant, impervious and easy to clean. Available in a wide range of colors.
AS Epoxy-W is ideal for kitchen and industrial locations where a hard wearing hygienic, dust free environment is important, e.g. laboratories, hospital clean rooms, electronics assemble plants, switchgear plant rooms, light industrial plants, schools, etc.
● Very good temperature resistance
● Low odor formulation
● Easy to apply
● Good abrasion resistance
● Very good resistance to many industrial chemicals
● Available in a wide range of colors to provide and attractive floor finish
● Highly resistant to inhibits growth of staphylococcus, E-coli, salmonella and listeria.
● Easy for maintenance
● Hygienic finish
Instruction for Use
● The surfaces to be coated should be dry, clean, free from loose materials, other contaminations as well as
free from oils and fats. The prefer method is vacuum shot-blasting.
● The new concrete should be cured minimum 28 days.
● The moisture content should be lower than 4%
● The surface pull-off test strength should be more than 1.5 N/mm2
● Any crack should be repair with epoxy mortar. (Available form AS Envilogy in the name of Hydrapox 112)
● The application of AS Epoxy-W must be apply on the primed substrate (Primer also available from AS Envilogy
in the name of Polyflex 035)
● AS Epoxy-W is supplied in pre-weighed packs ready to use on site.
● Stir the component A to re-disperse any settlement.
● DO NOT add solvents or thinners.
● Mix the component A and component B together in the mixing vessel using a forced action mixer or heavy
duty slow speed drill fitted with a purpose built paddle until an even color is obtained.
● Add component C and mix it again until homogenous.
● The material is poured onto the primed substrate and spread to the required thickness with trowel.
● Immediately light roll over the finish surface with mohair roller.
AS Hygienic finish PU Screed For Flooring
Tensile Strength (ASTM C307)
(BS 6319 Part 4)
Pot Life @ 25 °C
Curing Time @ 25 °C
The working equipment, tools etc., can be mechanically cleaned by using brushes in combination with Xylene. The cleaning should be done immediately after the completion of the work and within the pot life of the material to avoid sediments on the equipments, tools etc.
In unopened packs, Polyflex PU68 has a shelf life of at least 12 months when stored in warehouse conditions below 35 ºC. It should, however not be stored at very low temperatures, to guarantee a good working consistency.
AS Epoxy-W can cause an allergic reaction after prolonged contact with sensitive skin. Therefore avoid contact with skin and use protective equipments. Rubber gloves and protective clothing are recommended. After contact with skin wash immediately with plenty of water and soap. Do not use solvents. In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Ensure good air circulation in the room.